Destination Media, Inc. is committed to maintaining a healthy, safe, secure and sustainable work environment for the well-being of our employees and their families, as well as our customers, vendors and all other stakeholders in our Company. Our goals are simply stated:
No harm to people.
No harm to the environment.
We believe that a necessary step in being a leader in our industry includes creating a healthy, safe and secure work environment for our employees and all who interact with our company, and imposing as little impact on the Earth as possible.
We are committed to upholding an effective HSSE Policy by:
Emphasizing, providing and maintaining a safe, healthy and secure work environment.
Striving for improvements in operations to create less impact on the Earth. Current examples include, but are not limited to:
- Low power consumption, energy-efficient equipment (HVAC, lighting, technology, tools, etc.)
- Office paper recycling
- Use of recycled packaging and equipment materials
- Setting computers and other equipment to automatically switch to power saving mode after a period of inactivity
- Use of reusable, instead of disposable, cups and plates
- Efficient use of office space
Reporting HSSE issues and near-miss incidents.
Encouraging a preventative action culture.
Actively encouraging feedback for continuous improvement and updating policies accordingly.
Mandating safety training and certification of all field employees, as applicable, to comply with equipment installation and maintenance guidelines.
Complying with health, safety, security and environmental obligations and regulations of the countries and communities in which we operate, while striving for higher standards.
- Includes testing and certifications such as UL approvals, FCC compliance, etc.
The Vice President of Operations is responsible for overseeing and implementing our HSSE Policy.