The “GSTV 80s T-Shirt Sweepstakes” Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Sponsor: Destination Media, Inc. d/b/a GSTV (“GSTV”) with its principal place of business at 1201 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226 is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
1. Mobile and Online Entry Period: To enter the Sweepstakes, starting on 7/1/19 at 6:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) until 11:00 PM ET on 7/7/19 (“Sweepstakes Period”), visit www.gstv.com/80s (the “Site”) and complete the mandatory entry fields, which include your first and last name, birth date, email address, and address. Entries must be received by GSTV by 11:00 PM ET on 7/7/19.
Automated or robotic entries will be disqualified. Limit of one (1) entry per person per Sweepstakes Period; additional entries will be disregarded and void. GSTV is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damages, incomplete, and/or incorrect entries.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other possession and/or territory not expressly eligible and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law) and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age by 7/7/19. GSTV and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes and/or win a prize.
4. Prizes: One hundred (100) winners will receive a GSTV 80s themed t-shirt (each, a “Grand Prize”). Odds of winning a Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The number of persons solicited for entry is not controlled by GSTV. A Grand Prize will be awarded as a shipment of a GSTV 80s themed t-shirt to the home of the winner. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of a Grand Prize shall not exceed $25 and the ARV of all Grand Prizes under the Sweepstakes is $2,500.
GSTV reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a Grand Prize is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason (a “Substitute Prize” and together with a Grand Prize, a “Prize”). The ARV of a Grand Prize represents a good faith determination by GSTV and such determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of any Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. The Sweepstakes Entities makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes.
Upon delivery of a Prize, GSTV will be deemed to have awarded the Prize to the winner with the winner assuming full ownership and responsibility for the Prize. Any depiction of a Prize is for illustrative purposes only.
5. Winner Selection: Each winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about 7/15/19 to be conducted by GSTV’s designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Prizes may be awarded to entrants outside of your state. The Prize will be delivered by 7/29/19. If any Prize is not claimed and delivered on or prior to 8/7/19, GSTV shall have no further obligation to the Prize winner. Prizes are not transferable. Potential winners will be notified via message email on or about the date of selection. A winner must accept a Prize within five (5) business days of notification by email as directed by GSTV. GSTV is not responsible, and may disqualify an entrant, if the entrant’s email does not work or if entrant’s email or street address, as applicable, is changed after entry.
Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of Prize constitutes, and will be conditioned upon, permission for GSTV to use each winner’s name, Prize won, hometown, likeness, voice, signature, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder (i.e., natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address) of the email address submitted at the time of registration. A potential winner may be requested to provide GSTV with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to GSTV’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
6. General Conditions: Neither a purchase nor payment will increase your chances of winning. Buying will not help you win. Your chances of winning without making a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who purchases something. It is illegal to give any advantage to buyers in a sweepstakes.
Only one (1) Prize per person per household will be awarded. The Sweepstakes is not to be used in connection with any form of gambling. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States and shall not be delivered to any P.O. boxes.
Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of Prize. If Prize is forfeited, an additional drawing at random from eligible entries will be made to determine a winner. If, by reason of a typographical or other error, more Prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of Prizes available without further liability to the Sweepstakes Entities. No more than the advertised number of Grand Prizes will be awarded. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
The Sweepstakes Entities make no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply.
7. Conduct: By entering into the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted on the Site throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the GSTV, which are final and binding in all respects. GSTV reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Site or any website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND GSTV RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Governing Law; Limitation on Liability: The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Michigan. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrant agrees that: a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in the State of Michigan; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Michigan, for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and c) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. Release: By participating, entrants and winners to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, loss, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance, delivery and/or use or misuse of Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery and the Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for all such claims.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrants or to any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of GSTV which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then GSTV reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
10. Winner’s List: To obtain a mailed copy of the winner’s list or a copy of the Official Rules by mail, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to GSTV at GSTV 80s T-shirt Sweepstakes, GSTV, 1201 Woodward Ave. Detroit, MI. Request must be received no later than 8/15/19 for the name of the winner(s) and by 8/15/19 for a copy of the Official Rules. Vermont residents may omit return postage.